INFORMATION NOTICE ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Pursuant to article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, the following information is provided:
- Provider name: Friul Co Srl hereinafter referred to as the Data Controller
- Registered office: Via Ponte Giulio 64-Zona Industriale-33085 Maniago/Pn-Italy
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- VAT No 01586180935
INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ARTICLE 13 OF EU REGULATION 2016/679
The personal data collected on this website and any other information that could directly or indirectly be associated to you, shall be processed and used in compliance with the provisions of the EU regulation 2016/679.
In compliance with and pursuant to the provisions of Article 13 of the new GDPR, the Data Controller hereby informs you that the data you provide shall be processed using computerised tools and procedures and paper files for the following purposes:
- to answer questions you asked;
- to keep a database of the most frequent questions, proposals and communications;
- to fulfil the obligations arising out of a contract or to satisfy pre-contractual requests;
- to fulfil the legal requirements associated with or related to pre-contractual relationships;
- for the technical management of web navigation (also refer to the “Processing of cookies” section).
The provision of your registration data is compulsory and the failure to provide information, even in part, which is expressly indicated as being necessary for the fulfilment of the specific purposes, shall render it impossible for the Data Controller to facilitate the correct navigation on the website, to answer your questions or to provide you with the appropriate services.
Specific safety precautions are taken pursuant to article 32 of EU Regulation 2016/679, to prevent data losses, illegal or improper uses and unauthorised accesses.
In any case, the data shall never be disclosed.
The data controller is Data Controller, in the person of its legal representative. At any time whatsoever, you shall be entitled to exercise your rights pursuant to the provisions of article 15 et seq of the GDPR:
Article 15 et seq of EU Regulation 2016/679-Rights of the data subject
The right to get from the Controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed; rectification, erasure and restriction of processing when necessary.
The interested party shall be entitled to obtain confirmation regarding the existence or non-existence of personal data concerning the party itself, even if not yet registered, and its communication in intelligible form.
The data subject has the right to request the following information:
- the source of the personal data;
- the purposes and processing methods;
- the logic applied in the event of data processing carried out with the aid of electronic or automated tools;
- the identification details of the Data Controller, the data processors and the representative;
- the parties or categories of parties to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may gain knowledge of the data in question as designated representative of the State, data processors or persons in charge of processing.
The data subject shall be entitled to get:
- the updating, the correction or, where interested therein, the integration of the data;
- the erasure, the anonymisation or the blocking of data processed in violation of Law, including any data whose retention is not required in relation to the purposes for which the same have been collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the parties to whom the data have been transferred or disseminated have been notified of the operations specified in points a) and b), also regarding their content, with the exception of the case where notification is deemed impossible or requires the use of means clearly disproportionate to the right being protected.
The data subject shall have the right to oppose, totally or partially:
- on legitimate grounds, the processing of his or her personal data, even if relevant to the purpose of collection;
- the processing of his or her personal data for purposes relating to the transmission of advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market surveys or for commercial communication purposes.
Any notice of opposition is to be sent by e-mail to email@example.com
Cookies issued by the DATA CONTROLLER
While navigating this site, cookies issued by the DATA CONTROLLER refer to "technical" cookies used for the sole purpose of "carrying out the transmission of communication over an electronic communications network, or as strictly necessary in order for the provider of a service of the Information Society, explicitly requested by the subscriber or by the user, to provide the service in question”. These types of cookies are not used for other purposes and are installed as part of the normal browsing and navigation of our pages. They can be categorised as navigation cookies or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing the user to make a purchase or providing authentication to restricted areas of the site); functionality cookies, which allow the user to browse in function of selected criteria (for example, in terms of the selected language, the products selected for purchase etc.) with the intent to improve the quality of the service rendered to the same. The installation of these types of cookies does not require the prior consent of the user, while the obligation to provide this information remains in accordance with Art. 13 of the Regulation.
Cookies issued by third parties for statistical or technical purposes
While browsing the website, the user may also receive cookies provided by different vendors (so-called "third-party cookies"); this occurs because the website visited may contain elements that reside on servers other than the one on which the requested page is located.
The OWNER uses third-party cookies only for technical purposes, such as, for example, cookies issued in order to statistically analyse access/site visits (so-called "analytics cookies") or to facilitate user access to code issued by third parties, guaranteeing the best use of the service (authentication, administration pages, etc.).
The third party cookies used on this site and the procedures for opting-out or the deactivation of the same are outlined below:
Google Analytics.web traffic analysis service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). These cookies are used exclusively to monitor and improve the performance of the site. For additional information, please refer to the following link: https://www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/ The user may selectively disable the action of installing the Google Analytics service by installing on their browser the opt-out component provided by Google. In order to disable the Google Analytics functionality, please refer to the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
Text, images and any other multimedia content present on this website is either the property of the DATA CONTROLLER or licensed for use to the same.
All the distinguishing marks used on the website are owned by the DATA CONTROLLER or by the respective owners or licensees, who have granted the DATA CONTROLLER the right of use, limited to the publication of the same marks on the website itself.
No part whatsoever of this website (including text, images and any other multimedia content) can be reproduced or retransmitted without the specific authorisation of the DATA CONTROLLER, except in the case of non-transferable personal use. The use of the website for any unauthorised purpose is expressly prohibited by the law.